We’re looking for an awesome person with an interest in automation to join our Client Automation Team, this team is focused on supporting the QA team and Client team by creating User Interface level test scripts to QA our mobile game. We use the Appium framework alongside an in-house driver to interface with the Unity mobile game, this team is also responsible for continuing to develop and improve this inhouse driver. This is a rare opportunity to work as an Automation Engineer within the Games Industry.
- Implement existing and new test cases as automated tests using our in-house test framework
- Update automated test cases to reflect updates in the game
- Assist in the further development and improvement of the inhouse test framework, whilst minimising technical debt and maintenance risks
- Schedule and monitor automated test runs
- Investigate and identify causes of test failures
- Raise any bugs to bug-tracking software
- Work with QA to reproduce and validate any found bugs
- Document automated testing process
- Enthusiasm for automation
- Some Programming Experience with a commitment to learn and progress programming ability.
- Excellent Written / Spoken Communication
- Ability to work well with multiple teams and departments.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, and to share knowledge with others
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent related experience
- Programming Experience within Python
- Experience in using any VCS, preferably Git
- Experience using bug tracking software such as JIRA
- Familiar with Confluence and Test Rail
- Comfortable using Linux/MacOSX and bash