We are looking for a bright, forward thinking, entrepreneurial and high-spirited individual to join us as Senior Country Manager office to steer and grow our footprint across Europe. In this role you will be the primary voice and ambassador of our business in Europe and based out of our new Lisbon office. You will collaborate with the Country Managers in US and LATAM as well as our publishing partners around the world while building a dynamic team to win in our top markets and establish a presence in new markets. You will raise the opportunities and concerns of the market and set the priorities that will grow those markets. Together with your functional partners, you will set transparent objectives, and execute the Avakin strategy on the ground. You will be a natural born leader, capable to influence and with an analytical approach to drive decisions. Your communication skills will be exceptional with proven ability to train, support and inspire.
- Ensure successful local planning and execution of our global strategy.
- Work with core functions such as Marketing, PR, Product, Content, Customer Experience and Community Management to ensure strategy works well with all departments involved.
- Be the primary advocate and expert for the region under your control.
- Proactively identify new business development opportunities within the market. Steer community management and influencer management to help us grow our presence in the market.
- Act as company spokesperson in interviews with key media, liaise with our PR organisation and external agencies.
- This role reports directly to the Chief Commercial Officer
- >10 years of professional experience of which >4 managing cross-functional teams at dynamic international growth companies
- Experience in mobile games or apps, strong operational experience is a must.
- Background in Entrepreneurship, Operations, Marketing/Business Development
- Proven track record of having worked in a rapidly growing international organization.
- Ability to lead through influence in a cross-functional international environment.
- Fluent English, second language is a plus
- Experience on being spokesperson in the media. Having a policy component to the profile is a plus.
- Very strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- A positive attitude, extreme dedication, and ability to act as a role model to Lockwood and its values.
- Self-motivated, proactive, hands on and able to work autonomously if required.