The role is a Design and Marketing position working alongside the Production and Retail team. The Marketing Artist will support the Production team by creating engaging visual marketing content such as digital images and videos. It would suit a motivated candidate with a strong portfolio and a genuine interest in the computer game industry as well as graphic design. Avakin Life is a virtual world where users can chat and socialise; as well we wear different outfits and decorate their apartments. Presenting these purchasable items in the most aspirational and desirable way is key to maintaining our success.
- Designing and producing the in-house 3D/2D marketing material for Avakin Life
- Creating Avakin Life weekly release promo images and in game marketing
- Creation of new virtual clothing brand logos
- Excellent understanding of layout and design
- A strong Modo, 3Ds Max or Maya skill set
- A strong Lighting and Rendering skill set inside of Modo, Vray or Mentalray.
- Excellent Photoshop skills with a strong knowledge of vector art.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere or After Effects.
- Being self-organised with the ability to multitask multiple on-going briefs.
- Very good English communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to take constructive feedback as well as give constructive feedback to internal and external staff
- Keen eye for detail, colour, and composition with the drive to continually improve the Avakin digital branding
- Flexibility & the ability to learn new skills over time