We are looking for a producer to join our awesome game content team in Nottingham. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with our art, fashion and publishing teams to produce amazing new game updates. With a couple of years already in the gaming industry, you’ll play a pivotal role in the creation of some awesome new experiences for our Avakin users!
- Own and create short and long-term roadmaps for the team, ensuring that goals and deadlines are clearly communicated.
- Maintain the global release schedule across multiple content departments.
- Create, track, and manage tasks to ensure that schedules are maintained and adjusted accordingly for all upcoming releases, deadlines and milestones.
- Chair and manage daily stand up meetings to ensure production keeps momentum.
- Compile and send out regular reports on team progress and accomplishments.
- Identify, communicate, and support resolving any risks that may prevent the team from completing deadlines to departments heads.
- Serve as custodian of the team’s wellbeing and foster a culture of success.
- Schedule and attend meetings as required, taking clear and concise notes and distributing them to the appropriate personnel, including liaison with Executives and Directors.
- Work with the team to develop efficient work methods and pipelines.
- Organise teams effectively using daily stand ups and agile boards.
- Provide guidance and motivation to team members, making sure that goals and deadlines are achieved.
- Champion efficient processes and policies to team leadership and internal support staff.
- Experience in video game production, ideally in a mobile studio.
- Advanced experience in working with agile methodologies SCRUM and Kanban.
- Proficient with standard project management development tools (MS Project, JIRA, MS Office etc).
- Program management experience working across multiple disciplines.
- Worked on a full project life cycle involving multiple teams of game content development.
- Very good verbal and written communication with various levels of stakeholders within the business.
- Good knowledge of agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Very high self-motivation and initiative.
- Excellent problem solving and relationship building skills.
- Passion for video games.
- Project Management certifications such as Agile, Scrum, and Kanban certifications.
- Senior level experience working as a producer.
- Experience in working within mobile Live Ops, Fashion or shop management.
- Line management experience of small teams of staff.