Lockwood are looking for a talented QA engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure the quality and stability of the development pipelines for our team. We are looking for a motivated individual who is capable of self-learning and working with little to no supervision. You will work closely with QA Leads and tools developers to assess usability and stability by conducting quality assurance activities and help the team create process around the foundations of this new role within the company.
- Work independently on tasks with a proactive approach;
- Work directly with the tools team on ad hoc tasks;
- Develop test cases and plans, preparing relevant data;
- Log, manage, and perform regression tests for issues;
- Report to project stakeholders;
- Document extensively for internal knowledge sharing.
- Experience with source control and continuous delivery tools;
- Experience with bug tracking software;
- Strong understanding of concepts related to computer science and programming practices.
- Experience with PyTest and Mocha
- Experience with Selenium and PhantomJS
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, TeamCity
- Experience with Jira, Confluence