We’re looking for an experienced Player Support specialist to take the lead over the weekend to support our Player Support and Moderation teams. We want our players to have the best possible experience on Avakin and this is a great opportunity for you to help make that happen!
- Support the Player Support Lead to deliver exceptional service to our players
- Manage the performance of the external Player Support and Moderation teams during the weekend
- Answer incoming player support tickets via Helpshift
- Review, evaluate and action potentially sensitive or offensive content
- Investigate and action escalations from the moderation teams
- Be an expert on the Avakin Life Community Guidelines and Terms of Service
- Work cross functionally to ensure players and support teams are kept up to date with the latest information
- Encourage strong communication and flow of information, to ensure the external teams have a consistent experience and can represent Lockwood effectively
- Champion the voice of the players
Please note that this is a full time role, which must include working Saturdays and Sundays (with two alternative days off during the week).
- Excellent customer support skills
- Experience with customer support tools (ideally Helpshift!)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good judgement and attention to detail
- Passion for player support
- Previous experience moderating online content
- Previous experience in the games industry
- Passion for games
- Native English level is a must- other languages are a huge plus!