We're looking for an awesome Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team in Nottingham. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Lead, this is a great opportunity for a someone with 12-18 months experience of full cycle recruitment to join a growing video games team responsible for one of the world's most popular social titles, Avakin Life. An alternative would be a graduate from a video games development course who would like to make a career in recruitment within the games industry. You'll get experience of recruiting for a wide range of games development disciplines, from code and art through to production, QA and design - as well as some disciplines unique to Avakin such as fashion - and work with some of the best hiring managers in the business.
- Manage full cycle recruitment functions from job advertisement, sourcing, screening, offer negotiation, to hiring of successful candidates;
- Constantly source and build relationships with potential candidates to maintain a strong pipeline for future vacancies;
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Lead and the wider Lockwood team to build recruitment infrastructure and strategy in order to recruit high quality candidates;
- Develop an awareness of local competitors, industry trend and innovations;
- Identify requirements of ideal profiles from hiring managers;
- Support and advise hiring managers in the recruitment and selection process;
- Use innovative tools and methods available to find the best candidates;
- Promote employee referrals internally using different media to network and build a pipeline of talent;
- Provide timely follow-up’s with candidates to ensure a positive candidate experience;
- Maintain a presence on social media for recruiting communication;
- Build trusted relationships with hiring managers and peers;
- Maintain recruitment trackers & provide recruitment reports covering key metrics;
- Carry out all other related tasks and be able to do very occasional travel to other Lockwood locations.
- EITHER Minimum 12 months of recruitment experience, preferably in gaming or creative/entertainment industry, or other related experience OR a degree in a video games production-related subject;
- Great attention to detail;
- An interest in working in a people-focused role;
- In-house recruitment experienced preferred but not essential.