At Lockwood, player safety and wellbeing is our number one priority. We're looking for an awesome Moderation Team Lead to support our Head of Trust & Safety when it comes to the day to day operations of the moderation team. This is a great opportunity for an experienced moderator.
- Support the Head of Trust & Safety with day to day operations of the moderation team
- Review, evaluate and action potentially sensitive or offensive content
- Investigate and action escalations from the moderation teams
- Develop and maintain effective quality checking systems for moderation
- Be an expert on the Avakin Life Community Guidelines and Terms of Service
- Develop a deep understanding of player behaviour and safety issues
- Monitor and analyse metrics and report to the business on moderation performance and trends to improve player experience and safety
- Previous experience moderating online content
- Empathetic and discrete nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good judgement and attention to detail
- Native English level is a must- other languages are a huge plus!