Lockwood is evolving a living virtual world with over a million daily active users and we are looking for talented and motivated individuals to help us build it.
The Games Framework team creates and maintains the technology to support interactive content within Avakin spaces. We are looking for a scripter to help us create new content and shape our scripting tool sets.
The ideal candidate would have experience in scripting / modding other games using Lua or similar. Experience in visual scripting tools such as Unreal Blueprints or CryEngine FlowGraphs is also a plus.
- Maintaining existing in-game content
- Creation of new in-game content as part of a small content team
- Helping define the scripting API by providing feedback and recommendations
- Experience in scripting at least one game, ideally to the point of releasing the mod to the public
- Experience with Lua
- Experience with visual scripting systems (e.g. Unreal Blueprints, CryEngine FlowGraph or similar)
- Experience of scripting multiplayer games
- Experience with Unity
- Experience in design of games / mods