We’re looking for an awesome Release Manager to bring Avakin Life to one million daily active users. Working as part of our production team, you’ll be responsible for publishing our games on app stores such as Apple’s App Store and Google’s Play Store.
You’ll be a key contact all along Avakin’s life: from taking care of the early steps of the technical setup to actually pressing the release button and executing live operations.
As a Release Manager, you handle a portfolio of projects on the following topics:
- Planning Management
- Discuss, create and share planning for each submission taking into account store-specific deliverables
- Monitor delivery timings and make sure planning is respected
- Certification Process
- Handle technical setup: app declaration in the systems, configuration of project features (Achievements / Leaderboard / In-App purchases)
- Coordinate with Line Producers and teams for each update and provide support on release issues
- Submit Avakin on different stores (iOS, Google Play as well as other stores when relevant)
- Gather the required greenlight from each department before submission
- Upload the new builds and metadata on each platform
- Be the contact for submission topics on iOS, Google Play as well as other platforms, ensure all stakeholders has the right level visibility before and after the release.
- Multitasking, prioritization as well as productivity and organizational skills.
- Previous release management experience in a mobile setting
- Overall you need to be able to adapt to new situations, be a quick learner and spread your knowledge to the teams you work with.
- Last but not least, you’ll be in the heart of the mobile business, part of your job is to stay up to date on the latest news and share key information with the rest of the company.