We’re looking for an awesome IT Support Engineer to help manage the IT infrastructure for around 150 developers across several studios. This is a great opportunity to join a mobile video games studio working on a live title with almost 1.5 million daily users.
Providing 1st and 2nd line technical support to requests from users & clients for all PC, hardware, software and associated peripherals via phone, email, remote, and face to face. You will also be providing Meeting room support as well as monitoring and maintaining computer server systems and networks.
- IT Incident Management - Respond to and resolve all incidents and service requests.
- Security & Access Management – System and user account administration in line with company IT policy and governance structures.
- IT Asset Management of hardware, software and mobile devices.
- Build, deploy, replace, upgrade; computers, mobile devices, and peripherals.
- Participate in the delivery of hardware, software, server, network and infrastructure related projects.
- Participate in the maintenance of supplier contracts and licenses.
- TCP/IP troubleshooting and networking.
- IT Knowledge Capture and Management – Ensure that installation, lessons learnt, and known errors are documented and available to assist in future Incident Management.
- Maintenance of meeting rooms and equipment, as well as general software updates and security patch cycles.
- Managing office printers and printer supplies.