We are looking for an experienced influencer marketing professional to join us within the Community Engagement team. You will build and manage a team of creators within the Avakin creator and influencer community. Our ideal candidate should be comfortable managing small creative projects from brief through to invoice, as well as communicating daily with groups of visionaries. They will possess a deep understanding in the importance of Influencers, streamers and content creators in the mobile gaming industry.
- Building relationships with key influencers in the Avakin Life community.
- Tracking and monitoring the Avakin influencer community at large.
- Maintaining influencer gifting and support programs.
- Handle communication between external and internal stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the influencer community around either Avakin or other virtual worlds.
- History of working with gaming and/or fashion influencers.
- Experience in managing multi-disciplinary projects.
- Flexible availability to support a global audience.
- Excellent organisation, interpersonal, and written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to build strong, lasting professional relationships with internal partner groups and individuals
- Ability to anticipate necessary next actions and accept responsibility for moving projects toward completion
- Previous experience or knowledge of content creation & tools.
- An understanding of differences between diverse international audiences and user groups.
- Proficiency in any of the following languages: French, Russian, Spanish & Portuguese.