We're looking for an enthusiastic programmer to join our team, developing in house tools and pipelines to improve productivity, operations, and manage workflows and datasets. Candidates are expected be familiar with common programming practices and tools, e.g. use of source control, design patterns, documentation, testing, debugging, bug tracking, and project management software.
- Writing testable and maintainable code
- Work independently as well as within a team
- Develop, deploy, and maintain systems
- Work across the company to evaluate requirements and practicality of requests
- Respond to user feedback to improve apps and programs
- Solid understanding of web technologies, including modern HTML and CSS.
- Experience working React web apps in ES6+ and NPM.Understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience working with Python or Node.JS servers.Excellent communication skills
- A pragmatic approach to solving technical and non-technical problems
- Ability and desire to learn and master new and unfamiliar technologies and code
- Understanding of development practices and design patterns
- Focus on producing clean, high-quality code
- Asynchronous Python 3
- Extensive knowledge of current NPM web modules
- Docker and other containerisation tools